The D10**, D20 and D50 are versatile automation units that use drawers to hold, orient and locate parts for the robot. The vertical storage of parts using drawers allows more parts to be accumulated in a small footprint for the robot to pick and place parts. The D series of automation can be used with almost any combination of machine tools and can be mixed with either turning or machining centers. The D20 uses a Fanuc M20 6-axis robot as its centerpiece and the D50 uses a M710 50kg(110lbs) capacity robot to get work done.
- Doosan HMI DAC2 Cell controller
- Remote offsetting at DAC2
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Drawer Unit with 3 drawers
- EOAT Design with Two 3-Jaws chucks or two 2-jaw chucks
- I/O Link machine tool interface (up to 2 machines)
- Required Fanuc software options, material handling software, collision guard
- Safety Fencing
- Autodoor, Pneumatic
- Setup and initial programming at Doosan
Related products can be retrieved.
Provides information on nearby shops.
|Total Part Weight||lbs||2000||2000||2000|
|Robot Model (Fanuc)||-||M10i||M20i||M710i|
|Compatible Machines||-||Lynx 220LC, Lynx 220M, DNM400||Lynx series, DNM400, DNM500, Puma 2100 Series, Puma 2600 Series, GT series, MX1600, TT1800SY||Lynx series, DNM400 & DNM500, Puma 2100 Series, Puma 2600 Series, GT series, MX 2100, MX2600,TT2500, Puma V400|