The T10 is a stand alone automation package that can be added to several Doosan machine types. It is flexible, easy to install and simple to run. The T10 uses a Fanuc M10iA 6-axis robot with a 10Kg (22lbs) payload that includes the gripper tooling and two parts. The T20 uses a M20iA Fanuc robot with 20kg (44lbs) payload with the gripper tooling and two parts. It can be fitted to both machining and turning centers.
- Doosan HMI DAC2 Cell controller
- Dual tables for parts
- EOAT Design with Two 3-Jaws chucks or two 2-jaw chucks
- I/O Link machine tool interface
- Required Fanuc software options, material handling software, collision guard
- Safety Fencing with part staging tables
- Autodoor, Pneumatic
- Setup and initial programming at Doosan
Related products can be retrieved.
Provides information on nearby shops.
|Total Part Weight||lbs||5||1750|
|Robot Model (Fanuc)||-||M10i||M20i|
|Compatible Machines||-||Puma 2100 Series, Puma 2600 Series||Puma 2600 Series, MX1600, MX2100, TT1800, TT2500|