The VM 960 is designed for long-term high accuracy and superior surface finishes. Classic manufacturing methods and ultra rigid construction are combined with advanced technological features to provide exceptional performance and value.
- Fanuc 31i-B Control with USB Port
- Powerful 2 gear spindle motor
- High precision spindle with one single-row cylindrical bearing and frour angular contact bearings
- Wide induction hardened and precision ground box way construction
- Servo motors mounted directly to oversized ball screws
- Pendant operating console
- Rigid tapping
- Cam Type double Arm ATC 40 tools
- Metered piston distributor lubrication
- Telescopic way covers
Related products can be retrieved.
Provides information on nearby shops.
Request More Information
Please register inquiry about Doosan Machine Tools America.
|Sales Model||Unit||VM 960|
|Travel Distance X-axis||mm (inch)||2000 (78.7)|
|Travel Distance Y-axis||mm (inch)||960 (37.8)|
|Travel Distance Z-axis||mm (inch)||800 (31.5)|
|Rapid Traverse X-axis||m/min (IPM)||16 (630)|
|Rapid Traverse Y-axis||m/min (IPM)||16 (630)|
|Rapid Traverse Z-axis||m/min (IPM)||16 (630)|
|Table Loading Area||mm (inch)||2400 x 950 (94.5 x 37.4)|
|Maximum Load||kg (lbs)||4000 (8800)|
|Tool Shank||-||CAT 50|
|Tool Change Time
|Tool Storage Capacity||std. (opt.)||40|