The PUMA TT1500SY multi-task mill/turn centers are designed for long-term high accuracy, and superior surface finishes. High speed turret indexing and fast rapid traverse rates minimize non-cutting time. C-axis contouring and Y-axis off-center milling/drilling allow for single set-up and completion of highly complex workpieces. Same-size integral spindle motors on both spindles provide improved performance and flexibility. Multi-tasking capabilities increase productivity and provide for just-in-time production requirements by reducing lead time, changeover time, set-up time, and time between operations.
- Two equal capacity high speed spindles
- Powerful high-horsepower integral spindle motors
- Milling, drilling and tapping capabilities
- Refrigerated temperature control system for both spindles
- Base mounted tooling (BMT) system
- Rigid tapping on left spindle, right spindle and rotatry tools
- Full contouring on both spindles - C-axis
- Automatic Tool Setter
- Right spindle body positioning by ball screw and servo motor
- Right spindle can be synchronized with left spindle
Related products can be retrieved.
Provides information on nearby shops.
Request More Information
Please register inquiry about Doosan Machine Tools America.
|Sales Model||Unit||Puma TT1500S|
|Max. Turning Dia Uppr / Lwr||mm (inch)||230 (9.05) / 230 (9.05)|
|Max. Turning Length||mm (inch)||120 (4.72)|
|Distance between Spindle Nose||-||750 (29.5)|
|Max. Bar Capacity||mm (inch)||51 (2)|
|Spindle Speed L / R||r/min||6000|
|Travel Distance X-axis Uppr / Lwr||mm (inch)||165 (6.5) / 190 (7.48)|
|Travel Distance Z-axis Uppr / Lwr||mm (inch)||470 (18.5) / 490 (19.29)|
|Travel Distance Y-axis||mm (inch)||100 (3.93)|
|Rapid Traverse X-axis Uppr||m/min (IPM)||20 (787)|
|Rapid Traverse Z-axis Uppr||m/min (IPM)||40 (1574)|
|Rapid Traverse Y-axis||m/min (IPM)||7.5 (295)|
|Rapid Traverse C-axis||r/min||600|
|Number of Tools||std. (opt.)||12+12|
|Turning Tool Shank Size||mm (inch)||20 (.75)|
|Boring Bar Diameter||mm (inch)||32 (1.25)|
|Rotating Tool Speed||r/min||5000|