The PUMA VT1100 is a single spindle vertical turning center designed for large diameter parts requiring up to a 40” chuck. The vertical design facilitates loading of heavy work pieces, which helps to ensure higher chucking accuracy and allows for higher spindle speeds.
- Vertical spindle to facilitate part loading
- 2 speed gearbox spindle 3 adjustable gibs per axis
- Hardened and ground solid box way construction
- Heavy duty spindle design
- Large diameter ball screws
- Tool monitoring system
- Programmable high - low chucking pressure
- Chuck clamp/unclamp confirmation proximity switches
- EZ Guide i conversational programming
Related products can be retrieved.
Provides information on nearby shops.
Request More Information
Please register inquiry about Doosan Machine Tools America.
|Sales Model||Unit||Puma VT1100|
|Max. Turning Diameter||mm (inch)||1100 (43.3)|
|Max. Working Length
(32" / 40")
|mm (inch)||1000 (39.37) / 970 (38.2)|
|Spindle Speed||r/min||5 - 850|
|Travel Distance X-axis||mm (inch)||580 (22.8)|
|Travel Distance Z-axis||mm (inch)||1000 (39.37)|
|Rapid Traverse X-axis||m/min (IPM)||20 (787)|
|Rapid Traverse Z-axis||m/min (IPM)||20 (787)|
|Number of Tools||std. (opt.)||12|
|Turning Tool Shank Size||mm (inch)||32 (1.25)|
|Boring Bar Diameter||mm (inch)||80 (3.0)|