The PUMA V550M is designed to handle heavy and interrupted cutting while producing and maintaining long-term high accuracy and superior surface finishes. The vertical design facilitates loading of heavy work pieces, helping to ensure higher chucking accuracy and allows for higher spindle speeds.
- Vertical Design for easy loading
- Powerful high-torque spindle drive
- Hardened and ground solid box way construction
- High speed bi directional turret indexing
- Compact floor space
- Air curtain protection of spindle bearings
- Tool monitoring system
- Electronic ball screw protection
- Chuck clamp/unclamp confirmation proximity switches
- EZ Guide i conversational programming
Related products can be retrieved.
Provides information on nearby shops.
Request More Information
Please register inquiry about Doosan Machine Tools America.
|Sales Model||Unit||Puma V550M|
|Max. Turning Diameter||mm (inch)||800 (31.5)|
|Max. Turning Length||mm (inch)||750 (29.5)|
|Spindle Speed||r/min||20 - 2000|
|Travel Distance X-axis||mm (inch)||490 (19.3)|
|Travel Distance Z-axis||mm (inch)||780 (31.0)|
|Rapid Traverse X-axis||m/min (IPM)||12 (472)|
|Rapid Traverse Z-axis||m/min (IPM)||16 (630)|
|Number of Tools||std. (opt.)||12|
|OD tool holder shank size||mm (inch)||25 (1.0)|
|ID tool max. shank diameter||mm (inch)||60 (2.5)|
|Rotating Tool Speed||r/min||3000|
|Min Programmable angle||Deg.||0.001|
|Rapid Traverse - indexing||r/min||50|