The PUMA TT2500SY multi-task mill/turn centers are designed for long-term high accuracy, and superior surface finishes. High speed turret indexing and fast rapid traverse rates minimize non-cutting time. C-axis contouring and Y-axis off-center milling/drilling allow for single set-up and completion of highly complex workpieces. Same-size integral spindle motors on both spindles provide improved performance and flexibility. Multi-tasking capabilities increase productivity and provide for just-in-time production requirements by reducing lead time, changeover time, set-up time, and time between operations.
- Two equal capacity high speed spindles
- Powerful high-horsepower integral spindle motors
- Milling, drilling and tapping capabilities
- Refrigerated temperature control system for both spindles
- Base mounted tooling (BMT) system
- Rigid tapping on left spindle, right spindle and rotatry tools
- Full contouring on both spindles - C-axis
- Automatic Tool Setter
- Right spindle body positioning by ball screw and servo motor
- Right spindle can be synchronized with left spindle
Related products can be retrieved.
Provides information on nearby shops.
Request More Information
Please register inquiry about Doosan Machine Tools America.
|Sales Model||Unit||Puma TT2500S|
|Max. Turning Dia Uppr / Lwr||mm (inch)||390 (15.35) / 300 (11.81)|
|Distance btwn spindle noses||mm (inch)||1100 (43.3)|
|Max. Turning Length||mm (inch)||350 (13.78)|
|Draw Tube I.D. L / R||mm (inch)||77 (3.03) / 75 (2.953)|
|Spindle Speed L / R||r/min||3500|
|Travel Distance X-axis / X2-axis||mm (inch)||255 (10.04) / 190 (7.48)|
|Travel Distance Z-axis / Z2-axis||mm (inch)||800 (31.5) / 900 (35.43)|
|Rapid Traverse X-axis||m/min (IPM)||20 (787)|
|Rapid Traverse Z-axis||m/min (IPM)||24 (945)|
|Turning Tool Shank Size||mm (inch)||25 (1.0)|
|Boring Bar Diameter main / sub||mm (inch)||40 (1.5)|
|Rapid Traverse C-axis||r/min||600|
|Travel Distance Y-axis||mm (inch)||120 (4.72)|
|Rapid Traverse Y-axis||m/min (IPM)||7.5 (295)|
|Min. Porgrammable Angle C-axis||Deg.||0.001|
|Angle of Slant Bed||Deg.||45|
|Rotating Tool Speed||r/min||4000|