Next-generation Combined Turning Center
- The combined turning machine having the functions of both turning and machining centers can fully turn workpieces via one setting
- Working space as wide as up to Ø660 X 2540mm for parts and components
- Maximization of the Y-axis turning area via an orthogonal structure
- 0.0001 degree C-axis precise control
Related products can be retrieved and compared.
Provides information on nearby shops.
Please register inquiry about Doosan Machine Tools.
|Classification||Unit||PUMA SMX3100||PUMA SMX3100L|
|Max. Turning Diameter||mm||660||660|
|Max. Turning Length||mm||1500 Class||2500 Class|
|Standard Chuck Size
(Left / Right Spindle)
|inch||12 / 10||12 / 10|
|Bar Working Diameter||mm||102||102|
|Max. Spindle Speed||r/min||3000||3000|
|Max. Spindle Motor Power||kW||30||30|
|Milling Spindle Speed||r/min||12000||12000|
|Y-axis Travel||mm||300 (±150)||300 (±150)|
|-||Standards, S||Standards, S|
|Capability Description||-||S : Sub-spindle||S : Sub-spindle|
* Product specifications are subject to change depending on additional functions and options.